January #40yrs40bks Challenge Update
In January I finished 21 books and am in the midst of another two.
I have ticked 8 books off our #40yrs40bks Challenge. At least 1 from each of our lists.
9) An Historical Novel – Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
20) A Book you chose solely on the cover – An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson – cover art by Charlie Bowater. It had had very mixed reviews. Luckily I loved it.
21) A book where the illustrator is credited on the front cover – I Swapped by Brother on the Internet by Jo Simmons illustrated by Nathan Reed
29) A book by an author you’ve never read before – Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell
30) A book with an alliterative title – The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snickett
31) A book you spotted on bookstagram – Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
32) A fantasy novel – The Fandom by Anna Day
33) A book set in Space – Iron Gold by Pierce Brown
And I’ve completed 3 for the Better World Challenge 2018
9) A book inspired by a feature film – Blood on Satan’s Claw
10) A book involving magic – A Pocketful of Crows by Joanne Harris
11) An author’s first novel – How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
Progress towards using Cineworld card at least 40 times = 7 viewings
The Greatest Showman twice
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Jumanji: Welcome go the Jumgle
The Shape of Water
My 40 Things to do: 6 items completed
2) School of Rock
3) Solo Harry Potter Studio Tour
4) Sunset Boulevard
6) Pierce Brown Iron Gold Tour
38) Make Knight Bus Model (3D Puzzle)
Is February hibernation time? Nope it’s finish the first draft of my middle grade novel or I have to eat celery time!!!
Posted on February 1, 2018, in Kirsty rambles on about life, the universe, tv, and everything!. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.