Posted on October 13, 2010, in #am writing (and all things writing related), Kirsty rambles on about life, the universe, tv, and everything!, Lecturing, Occupational Therapy, PhD, Social Media and tagged iPad. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Where else am I?
My NaNoWriMo/Script Frenzy username is CharmedP3
My Pottermore username is LeviosaProphecy64 and I'm a Hufflepuff! My wand is Cypress with a unicorn core, 10 3/4 inches and surprisingly swishy.
Get Follow Me Buttons
2013 Reading Challenge
I use Goodreads for my Reviews and follow this rating scale:
5 stars - It was Amazing (It struck a cord with me emotionally, is one I would read again, watch the movie etc etc. It gets added to my favourite list - this list may be quite long).
4 stars - Really Liked It (I will recommend it to others and would be more than happy to read again)
3 stars - Liked it (I enjoyed it enough and may read it again but it didn't fully grab me)
2 stars - It was OK (Probably won't read it again or recommend it)
1 star - I didn't like it (Very unlikely to read again, may have wanted to stop reading but usually I plow through)
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Please note that this only applies to standard blog posts and not related to my creative writing (e.g. fiction or poetry) or original photographs shared through this site for which I retain copyright. If in doubt please use the contact me form.
I am happy for pictures/posts to be shared on sites like Pinterest, bo.lt, facebook as long as I am credited through a link back to the original URL as a minimum.
- District Seven - Literacy and Education Access My Slant - Sharing the power of stories (by Kirsty Stanley - C… tmblr.co/Z2fCIw10pOO3m 2 hours ago
- Be sure that you're motivated by good intentions if you involv... More for Leo bit.ly/xjQYj7 2 hours ago
- District 6 - Transportation Access kirstyes.tumblr.com/post/695455568… #wearethedistricts 5 hours ago
- RT @heathermmcd: @say_shannon Wrote a wee thing for Uni about why kids shouldn't be embarrassed to read, would you mind sharing?! http://t.… 15 hours ago
- Facebook Considers 'Sympathise' Button #fb news.sky.com/story/1179956/… 15 hours ago
- kirstyesThank you
- Silvia WritesAwesome. Very well done.
- kirstyesThey'd make a cool lauch party outfit ;O) (She says dreaming)
- deborahjay12Well done! Totally agree with you on the clothes - save some for me, yes? ;)
- kirstyesThanks Carol
- Carol RossCONGRATULATIONS!!
- kirstyesIt is, thanks for the comment.
- Silvia WritesLooks and sounds very good.
- Crafty Charity Calendar Challenge to Celebrate World OT Day (32)
- Listography – Top 5 Mugs (19)
- E is for…Ethics #AtoZChallenge (17)
- Holby City and the case of ‘dramatic licence’ leading to ‘minor deviation of accuracy’ (17)
- Z is for… (#atozchallenge) – Calling you all to comment! (15)
- B is for… Buffy the Vampire Slayer #AtoZChallenge (15)
- E is for… (#AtoZChallenge 2012) (15)
- F is for… (#AtoZChallenge 2012) (15)
- N is for… (#atozchallenge) (14)
- #Silent Sunday (14)
A-Z 2012 A-Z 2013 Angel aros Blogging from A-Z Challenge April 2011 Blog Takeover Book Review Books Buffy Christmas Conference COT conference CPD Facebook Geek Geek Girl Harry Potter HOL Holly Smale Insurgent Joss Whedon Mindfulness NaNoWriMo Occupational Therapy Open University PhD pitching Poem Poems Poetry Published Reading ScriptFrenzy Slingink Social Media Southern Script Writing Festival The Making of Harry Potter The Wizard's Collection Thyroid Twilight Twitter Vampires Warner Brothers Studio Tour Whittaker Writing
- December 2013 (2)
- November 2013 (2)
- October 2013 (4)
- September 2013 (5)
- August 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (5)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (54)
- March 2013 (9)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (9)
- August 2012 (7)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (9)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (40)
- March 2012 (7)
- February 2012 (9)
- January 2012 (10)
- December 2011 (13)
- November 2011 (4)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (7)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (3)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (34)
- March 2011 (4)
- January 2011 (37)
- December 2010 (8)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (2)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (7)
- March 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (6)
- August 2009 (3)
- #am writing (and all things writing related) (154)
- April A-Z Challenge (109)
- Kirsty rambles on about life, the universe, tv, and everything! (100)
- Bucket List (13)
- Lecturing (12)
- Listography (6)
- Occupational Therapy (33)
- PhD (39)
- Reviews (82)
- Silent Sunday (55)
- Social Media (15)
Check it out
- ChristmasDecember 25th, 201315 days to go.